1. Waterway: Waterway is one of the main attractions of water parks. There are usually various types and sizes of slides, such as straight slides, curved slides, high-speed slides, vortex slides, etc.
2. Swimming pool area: The swimming pool area of a water park usually includes swimming pools of different sizes and depths, such as children’s pools, adult pools, wave pools, vortex pools, surfing pools, etc. In addition, some water parks also offer beach and sunbathing areas by the pool.
3. Children’s play area: In order to attract families and young tourists, water parks usually have a dedicated children’s play area, including children’s swimming pools, shallow water slides, water games, etc.
4. Restaurants and retail stores: In a water park, there are usually some restaurants and retail stores for tourists to purchase food, beverages, swimming supplies, etc.
5. Other facilities: In addition to the above areas, some water parks may also provide other facilities, such as SPAs, gyms, massage baths, spa centers, etc.